Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to participation in any of the #winwithisic competitions entered on this website. By entering competitions, the participant accepts the following conditions.
1. The promoter is of this competition is ISIC Australia whose office is at Level 3, 6 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Victoria, 3006 Australia. Referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘ISIC’.
2. Employees of ISIC Australia and STA Travel Australia or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the ISIC Australia Website.
5. Closing time for entry for each competition is listed in the table below. After the time stated, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
|Competition||Closing time for entry|
|February: Sudio||23:59:59 on Wednesday the 28th February 2018|
|March: Jucy||23:59:59 on Wednesday the 28th March 2018|
|May: Melbourne Star||23:59:59 on Thursday the 24th May 2018|
|June: GoCase||23:59:59 on Thursday the 28th June 2018|
|July: YHA Australia||23:59:59 on Tuesday the 31st July 2018|
|August: Ecoffee Cup||9.00am on Monday 13th August 2018|
|August: Scanmarker||23:59:59 on Wednesday 29th August 2018|
|September: Quest Flemington||9.00am on Thursday 27th September 2018|
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows: A successful completion and submission of the competition entry form on the pages listed below is considered an entry. Only Australian residents are eligible to enter the competition.
Details specific to the Sudio Competition: The competition is active between Thursday 1st February and Wednesday 28th February 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time. Entries will only be accepted between time of competition posting and 23:59:59 of that day.
Details specific to the Jucy Competition: The competition is active between Wednesday 7th March and Wednesday 28th March 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time. Entries will only be accepted between time of competition posting and 23:59:59 of that day. JUCY Terms & Conditions - Must be booked by 19/12/2018. NO travel from 19/12/2017 - 31/03/18; No travel between 19/07/18 – 24/07/18; No travel in Sydney between 2/10/18 – 9/10/18; No travel in Brisbane and the Gold Coast between 2/04/18 – 16/04/18. Additional Jucy Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings. Voucher must be presented at time of booking appointment.
Details specific to the Melbourne Star Competition: The competition is active between Tuesday 15th May and Thursday 24th May 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time. Entries will only be accepted between time of competition posting and 23:59:59 of the day.
Details specific to the GoCase Competition: The competition is active between Wednesday the 20th June and Thursday 28th June 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time. Entries will only be accepted between time of competition posting and 23:59:59 of the day.
Details specific to the YHA Australia Competition: The competition is active between Tuesday the 10th of July and Tuesday the 31st of July 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time. Entries will only be accepted between time of competition posting and 23:59:59 of the day.
YHA Australia Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for largest multi-share dorm accommodation only.
- Maximum 3 consecutive nights per stay at any one hostel.
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions per stay at any hostel.
- Not valid at Thredbo YHA in ski season, Ayers Rock YHA, or Kings Canyon YHA.
- Can be used with bookings made at reception, by phone or online at yha.com.au
- Can only be used within Australia.
Details specific to the Ecoffee Cup Competition: The competition is active between time of posting on Monday 6th August and closes at 9.00am on Monday the 13th August 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time.
Details specific to the Scanmarker Air Competition: The competition is active between time of posting on Wednesday 15th August and closes at 23.59pm on Wednesday the 29th August 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time.
Details specific to the Quest Flemington Central Competition: The competition is active between time of posting on Thursday 20th September and closes at 9.00am on Thursday the 27th of September 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time.
Quest Terms and Conditions:
- Valid until the 30th of August 2019
- The voucher is non-transferable/non-refundable
- Unavailable during peak periods & special events
8. ISIC Australia reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, or in the case of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the ISIC’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by ISIC.
9. ISIC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
11. The winner will be chosen by a member of the ISIC team from all entries received and verified by ISIC and or its agents.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner/winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/winners and pick a replacement winner/winners.
13. ISIC will notify the winners when, where and how the prize can be claimed.
14. In the instance of a physical prize, ISIC can only post the prize to postal addresses in Australia.
15. ISIC’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law.
18. The winners agree to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The personal data provided by the participants will be used exclusively in the context of the competition and may be forwarded to the affiliated companies for the purpose of shipping the profits or profit transfers.
19. The winners’ names will be available by request 28 days after closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
22. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).