YHA Australia 2019 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to participation in the YHA Australia 2019 Giveaway entered on this website. By entering this competition, the participant accepts the following conditions.
1. The promoter is of this competition is ISIC Australia whose office is at Suite 2.02 Building 10, 658 Church Street, Richmond, VIC 3121. Referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘ISIC’.
2. Employees of ISIC Australia and STA Travel Australia or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the ISIC Australia Website.
5. Closing time for entry to the competition is as follows: 23:59:59 on Saturday 30th November. After the time stated, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows: A successful completion and submission of the competition entry form is considered an entry. Only Australian residents are eligible to enter the competition.
The competition is active between Friday 1st November 2019 and Saturday 30th November 2019. Entries will only be accepted during this time. Entries will only be accepted between time of competition posting on www.isic.com.au on 1st November and 23:59:59 of the day of competition closing.
YHA Australia Terms and Conditions
- Valid for largest multi-share dorm accommodation only.
- Maximum 3 consecutive nights per stay at any one hostel.
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions per stay at any hostel.
- Not valid at Thredbo YHA in ski season, Ayers Rock YHA, or Kings Canyon YHA.
- Can be used with bookings made at reception, by phone or online at yha.com.au
- Can only be used within Australia.
8. ISIC Australia reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, or in the case of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the ISIC’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by ISIC.
9. ISIC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
11. The winner will be chosen by a member of the ISIC team from all entries received and verified by ISIC and or its agents.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner/winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/winners and pick a replacement winner/winners.
13. ISIC will notify the winners when, where and how the prize can be claimed.
14. In the instance of a physical prize, ISIC can only post the prize to postal addresses in Australia.
15. ISIC’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law.
18. The winners agree to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The personal data provided by the participants will be used exclusively in the context of the competition and may be forwarded to the affiliated companies for the purpose of shipping the profits or profit transfers. The details of the winner (name and email) will be shared with YHA Australia for the purpose of issuing the prize voucher.
19. The winners’ names will be available by request 28 days after closing date by sending an email to email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
22. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).