What is an ISIC co-branded card?
A co-branded card combines the ISIC, IYTC or ITIC with a partner organisation to create a unique all-in-one card. The result is a product that allows the cardholders to access both the partners product and services, the ISIC benefits and also ISIC global student verification all within a single dual branded card.
Thousands of universities worldwide partner with ISIC to upgrade their standard university/school ID for students, to an internationally recognised ISIC card offering cardholders over 125,000 discounts and benefits. Cards can be tailored to suit each institutions’ facilities and requirements.
You can see examples of co-branded ISIC cards here.
- Co-branding available for both virtual and physical cards
- Co-branding available for student (ISIC), youth (IYTC) and teacher (ITIC) cards
- Cards combine your organisation logo, information & branding with standard ISIC design elements
- Cardholders get all the benefits of a standard ISIC card
- Card design completed by ISIC with design elements provided by partner
- Minimum order quantity applies
The co-branded ISIC card allows for complete personalisation on the back of the card plus selected areas on the front, this can carry your brand, logos and marketing message. If you are interested in creating a co-branded ISIC card please contact the ISIC Partnership team to discuss your requirements.