ISIC Issuing Partners
Congratulations on joining ISIC as an Issuing Partner! We have many programs and unique set ups and the information provided here is intended to help you with the launch, implementation and ongoing support of your arrangement.
You should have everything you need to begin issuing cards by now, including your portal log in information. If you are missing anything or something is stopping you from issuing cards please contact your local ISIC Representative or get in touch via this form.
- Become familiar with your set-up: Ensure you and your colleagues are comfortable with your arrangement and fully understand your issuing process.
- Get to know your local ISIC Representative: Ensure you touch base with us to let us know how you're getting on, and if we can support you in any way.
- Familiarise yourself with cardholder discounts: Start with with our local Australian discounts and then our global benefits.
- Keep up to date with ISIC: Sign up for our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest updates
- Tell people you're part of the ISIC program: Let people know that you are an ISIC issuer. Whether it's a post on Facebook, a shout out in your email newsletter or a poster in your window - let people know you've joined the ISIC program. Check out our range of downloadable assets here.
- Share our content: We will send you program updates and cardholder emails which we encourage you to share with your program members. We also post a lot of content on social media which we would encourage you to share. Please tag us in these posts.
- Work together with us: Let us know of any further support you may require.
If you have any questions at all about your offer or if you'd like to chat to us about a new idea you have to support the partnership, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or using our online form.