IYTC Youth Card - discounts for under 31s!
Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you are eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC). With a card you get access to over 150,000 discounts worldwide.
With an IYTC, you're part of the ISIC community and can take advantage of thousands of benefits and discounts both in Australia & overseas. Everybody who is under the age of 31 can purchase the International Youth Travel Card - IYTC.
- globally recognised youth ID
- access to over 150,000 discounts worldwide and 1000s in Australia & New Zealand
- search and view discounts via the ISIC app
Virtual IYTC Card $30 Buy now
When applying for a card online you have the option of adding on a plastic card for an additional $8.50 (including express shipping).
Take a look at how you can save with a card (virtual or plastic) in Australia - discounts include dining out, tickets to attractions, online shopping and travel offers.
What will I get from the IYTC card?*
- Access to over 150,000 discounts worldwide
- Access exclusive youth airfares plus other deals with STA Travel
- Access to over 2000 Frequent Values by Entertainment Book discounts in Australia & New Zealand
- 20% off (up to $25) at hundreds of local cafes and restaurants
- Discounts on attractions like Melbourne Star, Eureka Skydeck & Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb
- Get online retail discounts
- Purchase discounted gift cards for many top retailers
For more details view our frequently asked questions.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.
*Please note discounts are subject to change at any time without notice.